I don’t know about you guys but I love sunsets so much ! Everywhere I go and travel I’m trying to capture a good one. There is something magical in those short moments when sky plays colorful game witch changes every minute. Sunrises are even better but I’m lazy ass and like to sleep late (fact). So I have many more sunsets in my pocket then sunrises but hopefully soon will change that. In the morning everything is so peaceful, it’s easier to connect with nature and just enjoy it .
So here is my top 5. list of sunsets I’ve collected on the road :
5. Let’s start with my country Croatia where I was born and grew up. We have beautiful cost line and sunsets during the summertime can be magnificent. One of that moments I captured last summer while my stay in island of Hvar. Reddish sunset amazed me so I have to put in on the list.
4. On my second place from the bottom is sunset I experienced few months ago during my trip to Thailand. We took a hike into the hill upon the beach in the place called Krabi and waited for the sunset. The trial wasn’t clear so we needed to make our on way to the spot where we can enjoy those moments. It wasn’t easy but you will see that was all worth it . And short advice dont get too amazed because it can get too dark and then going down can be risky .
3. On the third place I decided to put my first sunset in desert. That was also a first time I’ve been to one. I could tell that this was one of my favorite ever but it isn’t on the first place because for next two I’m more sentimentally connected. But Dubai was a great surprise for me, didn’t expect to experience nothing similar like I did. Gladly recommend everyone to go to jeep ride in the desert and find out different kind of lifestyle that we associate Dubai with .
2. On the second place I’ve put sunset I took on my trip to Iceland last summer. This black sand beach was magnificent experience for me. Not even crowded with tourist we strolled down the big hills to watch over the sunset and kilometers of beach with no one on it. Beside that Iceland is full of places like this where energy of nature connects with you on every level. Soon will post whole story about my trip to Iceland but until then enjoy in this captured moment of the black sand beach near the place called Vík .
1. End we got to the first place. Everyone who knows me was expetcing this. On the first place I put my beloved New York City. Its a city where all my advetures began, this is the place where I felt so alive and even after almost a 3 years and many places and cities I’ve visited it’s still my number one. This particular photo was taken while I was walking over the Brooklyn bridge for the first time. I’ve loved to explore this city all by myself and my thoughts. Didn’t need anyone to ruin it. Thank you New York for all this moments I still carry around.
Always yours Marko .
So guys what are you favorite place for sunset?
please let me know !
Father of Đorđe